The gym facilities allow us to perform strength and functional testing with our patients to aid them in their return to sport. Specifically our ACL reconstruction patients, with whom we perform single leg strength testing and hop testing. Throughout their rehab program we also video these tests to provide qualitative and quantitative feedback.
The lower limb testing protocol is also used for other injuries including:
- Lis Franc
- Knee meniscal injuries
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL)
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL)
- Ankle sprains and reconstructions
- Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI)
- Hip Labral tears
This allows us to set goals and modify their rehabilitation program specifically to the findings of these tests.
Book an appointment today and we can develop a program specific to you and your needs.
Prices start from
- $25 per week 1-3 months (unlimited sessions)
- $20 per week for 3 months or longer (unlimited sessions)